Rate Increase Tab
The North Berwick Water District was established in 1896. The first office was located one mile behind the former Pratt and Whitney facility on Wells Street. In 1984, it moved to its present location at 503 High Street, only one mile from town.
Since 1972, the Water District went from 8 miles of water main to 17 miles and is now serving almost 700 customers.
Today, we maintain three wells, one located on Boyle Road, another on Morrills Mill Road and a third behind our office off Route 4.